Parents and guardians are now able to complete their annual Required Online Forms for the 2020-2021 school year through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Required Online Forms have taken the place of the traditional paper forms handed out to students to bring home to parents/guardians at the start of every school year.
Required Online Forms allows parents and guardians to update and/or verify primary contact information, emergency contact information, child information, health services information and to sign off on release agreements such as photos and use of technology.
Required Online Forms must be completed on a computer and not on a phone or tablet. If you need help with this process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are further instructions on how to access Required Online Forms: Please note, if your home address has NOT changed in the past year, you do not need to upload any documents for proof of address in the Student(s) Primary Household section.
Required Online Forms Instructions:
1. Visit the Riverside Local Schools website on a computer (not a phone or tablet)
2. Under the ‘Parents’ tab, click Infinite Campus
3. Log-in to the Campus Parent Portal
4. Once logged in, click 'More' in the Left Hand Margin all the way at the bottom and then click ‘Required Online Forms'
5. Click ‘Existing Student Registration' and then 'Being Registration'
6. Confirm the information and type your name in the box - use the mouse to sign your name on the line below the box. Click "Continue"
7. Click "Begin"
8. Review the information and change/add information at each prompt. When done, click "Save/Continue"
9. If any of your information is highlighted in yellow, select it and update/complete the information. Once you have edited, click "Next" until it gives you the prompt to "Save/Continue"
10. Complete emergency contacts and "Save/Continue"
11. Complete/update student information
12. Health Services section - Continue clicking "Next" and update or add information until completed. Then click "Save/Continue". This will need to be done for EACH ENROLLED CHILD. Medical forms for the school can also be found in this section
13. Done. Click the red "SUBMIT" button and then click ‘CONFIRM’ to finalize your submission. There is an option to print the registration on this page (Please note, you must confirm your submission or your information will not be saved)
14. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after your information is submitted (If you did not receive an email confirmation, please email email@example.com)