Guidance Counselors for 2018-2019
Grades 8-9 Secretaries: Ms. Val Keener and Mrs. Christina Pugh
(440) 352-3341, x1902
Valerie.Keener @riversideschools.net or Christina.Pugh@riversideschools.net
JRW Fax # (Grades 8-9) (440) 352-1278
College & Career Readiness Coordinator: Mr. Chris Basich
(440) 352-3341, x7223 (voice mail only)
LEAF will hold a free session for high school juniors and their parents on Thursday, December 6th, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at the LEAF Resource Center located in Lakeland Community College at 7700 Clocktower Drive, Kirtland, OH, room A-2101 (the CLI). RESEARCHING COLLEGES ONLINE will address what Juniors should be doing to prepare for college and how to research colleges extensively online. The session is free, but reservations are required. Please register online at https://leaf-ohio.org/calendar/category/resource-center-sessions/ or call LEAF at 440-525-7095 to reserve a seat. LEAF is a nonprofit that delivers career and college access advisory programs that connect individuals to their best-fit careers.
College visits for the fall have been completed. Please click on the following link to view the College Visit list for this spring: COLLEGEVISITSSPRING
CLASS OF 2018 TRANSCRIPTS
Transcripts for the Class of 2018 are to be sent electronically via Parchment. Students must create an account in Parchment and indicate the college/university that they plan to attend. This information was given to the students several times throughout the year. Please click on the following link for instructions. PARCHMENT INSTRUCTIONS
FORMER STUDENTS, DO YOU NEED A TRANSCRIPT?
Email your request to: email@example.com
1. first name/last name (name graduated under)
2. married name (if applicable)
3. date of graduation or withdrawal
4. address to which the transcript will be sent (only unofficial transcripts will be sent to home address)
SUMMER SCHOOL INFORMATION
Letters will be mailed home to students eligible for credit recovery. Credits can be earned through K'Nextions Learning Academy (KLA) for summer school. For information, please click on the following link: KLA 2018 INFORMATION.
SCHOLARSHIPS Click "Scholarships" for this year's local scholarship information for RHS Seniors.
Please request your final transcripts through Parchment. For information, please click on the following link: Parchment Handout.pdf
GRADE CALCULATOR - Use this link to enter your term and exam grades to determine your semester grade.
SUMMER PROGRAM INFORMATION
Click on the following links to review Summer Program opportunities:
The Summer Institute
- Registration is now open through April 30th for our inaugural Sport Management Summer Institute, which will take place June 17th through June 23rd on the Cleveland State University campus. The Summer Institute will provide an opportunity for High School students to engage with local leaders in the Sport & Entertainment industry, including leadership teams from the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Indians, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Teamwork Online, Cleveland State Department of Athletics, and Live Nation.
FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Grants Guide for High School Students